How data is collected and used
Executemps Ltd. provides services, workshops and resources to businesses both online (on www.executempsltdbda.com “the website” or any other format that may be deemed to be online) and offline (by email, letter or any other format that may be deemed to be offline). This website is maintained and operated by Executemps Ltd (“we”, “our”, “us”).
Through the course of doing business, personally identifiable information will be required and collected as part of:
- our Client Information Form to register users or to amend information already on record;
- registration for access to online workshops, tutorial videos or other like informational services;
- registration for employment; submission of resume, curriculum vitae or any other document expressing interest in employment;
- registration as a subscriber or membership on our site;
- the “Contact Us” page of our website where the nature of communication is to respond to a request, investigate a complaint or track statistics.
All personally identifiable information is used for contact purposes, to provide users with general information about goods and services, conduct service surveys, to communicate with third party providers on your behalf and to manage your requests to us.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
What information do we collect and retain
Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Contents of a resume, curriculum vitae or any other document expressing interest in employment
Payment gateway information, required for payment of services, will retain information as is required to complete the transaction; information will not intentionally nor unintentionally be retained.
Hard copy of service and employment related documents will be held in a locked file cabinet locate within Executemps Ltd. office.
Retaining and disclosing your personal data
Other than in the above circumstances, personally identifiable information will not be shared without the expressed permission of our User. In these instances Executemps Ltd will make such a request by email with the Subject Title: “Request for Permission” directed to the contact name on record.
Legal requirement to disclose
Under certain circumstances Executemps Ltd. may be required to disclose personally identifiable information:
- if required to do so by law
- in response to valid requests by public authorities (eg. A court or a government agency)
We may disclose personally identifiable information in the belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- protect the personal safety of registered user of the website or the public
- protect against legal liability
How do users withdraw consent?
Users may withdraw consent for us to contact them or for the continued collection, use or disclosure of their information, at anytime, by contacting us by email on our website “Contact Us” page or by email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject title : “Withdrawal of Personal Data Consent”.
When purchases are made on our site, we use a third party payment processor. Payments are encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete the purchase transaction.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our site and any third party service providers.
Refunds may be issued for a duplicate payment that was made in error or when a registered workshop, tutorial or other like service has been cancelled. In all other circumstances, where Executemps Ltd. may unable to provide the service, an alternate date will be provided.
Third Party Services or Affiliate Sites
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that the user read their privacy policies to understand the manner in which personal information will be handled by these providers.
Certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either the user or us. When electing to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if a transaction is generated in Bermuda and is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then the personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
To protect personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Credit card information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Our website may collect data through cookies or similar tracking technologies, as users browse such website pages, whether by laptop, desktop or mobile. Data may include but not be limited to:
- Device internet protocol address (IP)
- Browser type and version
- Pages of site visited the website along with a date and time of your visit
- Time spent on website pages
- Geographical location
- Any other diagnostic data
Cookies may also be used to customize our website content for user. When using one of the common Internet web browsers, browsers can be set up to either send a notification when a cookie is received or to deny cookie access to devices.
- Opting out: Opting out of targeted ads served via specific third-party vendors may be done by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Opt-Out page.
- We may also use automated tracking methods on our websites, in communications with User, and in our products and services, to measure performance and engagement.
- Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from User browser.
Web Analysis Tools
We may use web analysis tools that are built into the Executemps Ltd. website to measure and collect anonymous session information as noted above.
Links and social media:
This website contains links to other sites, particularly to other public entities’ sites or to social media sites. Clicking on links may direct users away from our site. These websites have their own privacy policies that are different from the one stated here. If users choose to follow those links, please remember to check the Privacy Notices at those sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage users to read their privacy statements.
Public Access to Information:
The Public Access To Information (PATI) Act 2010 gives the public a right to access public records that public authorities have. These records generally do not relate to individuals, but to administrative operations and spending. To learn more or make a PATI request, please visit our dedicated page: www.privacy.bm/pati.
If users have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us on our website “Contact Us” or by email at email@example.com with the Subject Line: “Privacy Notice”.
Updates may be required from time to time and may include adding sections, grammatical changes for readability, adding affiliates or advertisements. These updates will be dated and noted here.